Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Goal

It's been almost two weeks now since my big finish and I'm still riding high off of it. Last summer I never thought I'd be able to run 5 miles at a stretch let alone 13.1! So now I'm thinking...what's next? Well folks, it's official, I've got my sights set on the FULL MARATHON in January! That's right, the WDW Marathon.  I can't see myself running any races elsewhere besides Disney. At least, not any loooong races!

I'm fighting a nasty cold right now but plan to get back into the running groove as soon as I don't feel like dying.

I hope you'll join me again on my journey to the marathon! I have a feeling I'm going to need the support more than ever with this bad boy.

xoxoxo,
Nancy

PS - The WDW Marathon will be our next trip to Disney. After going there 4 times in the last 6 months it's going to be really difficult waiting to get down there again. An even better to make it a good trip with a Mickey Mouse medal around my neck!

1 comment: