Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still going :)

I'm having a nice time being back in running mode. My feet feel much better and I've been going out most days with Thomas in the jogger. Sure, I'm not doing the mileage that I'm used to but I'm staying active in this pregnancy which is more than I can say for my last pregnancy! I've been so lucky and blessed that this little one seems to be growing perfectly so far. And I've been feeling really good. A little tired but that might just because I'm trying to keep up with a 2 year old! :)

My runs have usually only been about 1-2 miles followed by a 2 mile walk. Today I felt really good and had a little extra bounce in my step. I decided to run a 5k on my own. And I did it! My time was 36:47 which isn't breaking any records considering my best time in a 5k race has been a little over 29 minutes. But, when I ran that race I wasn't pushing a jogger and I wasn't over 4 months pregnant!

And I have some news....we found out last week that we're having a BOY! I couldn't be more thrilled. And of course our first thought when they told us was how our Disney trips will be so much easier just having to do Pirate stuff and not any Princess stuff!

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow. It's going fast! I guess I just don't have much time to think about pregnancy with a little guy around!

No comments:

Post a Comment