Friday, December 3, 2010

just so you know...

...I am in no way flaking on this half marathon.  I'm going to finish this mother pooper if it's the last thing I do!

I'm planning on a run early in the morning tomorrow. Yes, that means that I didn't run at all this week and will only run once before I head to Disney for a week. Yeah, I know that I really can't afford to just take a week off. But come ON people. I'm going to Disney! When I get home I will run the next day. And then I'm back on plan.

I came up with a real plan! My girlfriend's 13 year old daughter is going to come over after school 2 or 3 days a week and watch Thomas for an hour so I can do my short runs. Sucky part is that I'll need to pay her 10 bucks each time but you know what? I AM SO WORTH IT!

So, if I don't chit chat with you before we leave, I will be back next week to update you on our trip! I will be on my own with the little guy and I'll need SOMEONE to talk to so I'll be sure to be posting updates on Twitter chock full of pictures. And don't be surprised if some of my pics are of margaritas, grey goose slushies, and biers from Germany....hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment