Friday, November 19, 2010

2 miles

2 measly miles.

Took Thomas out in the jogger in hopes of running my normal short run. I tried to tell myself that my first day back running might mean that I could only run like a mile. The foot doctor I saw even told me to start off slow. Still. I wanted to at least do my 3 or 4 miles.

The wind was HOWLING and it was cold.  Thomas was cranky and crying in the jogger. And worst of all, my foot hurt. Not like, KILLING me. But it hurt. MOTHER F*****R!!!! POOOO!!!!  I ended after 2 miles not only because of the wind and Thomas but because my foot was bothering me and I don't want to screw things up.  It's not only my foot but moving up to my leg. Ouch. Wah.

Still, at least I got out and ran. At least I'm back on the mend.  Or at least I'm telling myself that.  It's cold out now so I'm trying to figure out what to do about running with the little guy.

My cousin is getting married tomorrow and on Sunday I hope to get to the running store and get fitted with a proper running shoe. Praying that helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment