Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday is the best day!

I'm LOVING the Tuesday workouts. Why? Oh, because they are "short"! The heat is back in full effect now and only having to run 2 miles was really a life saver.  I was back to pushing the jogger after a nice weekend off and I was quickly reminded of how much harder it is to run with that thing. It's hard to really get into a good rhythm.  My arms can't swing as easily while I'm holding the stroller with one hand and trying not to hit the handle with the other. Sigh.  Still, I knocked it out. I was sweating before I even got out the door.  So glad I got the run started by 8:30am this morning.

Unfortunately we lost one of Thomas and my favorite things today. It was a sad moment indeed when I found out that sometime during my run, Thomas had chucked his snack catcher out of the stroller.  Ugh! That thing was pretty much the only thing that kept him happy during our runs! First thing I need to do tomorrow is pick up another one. I always use the baby links to keep Thomas from being able to throw it out.  Now I'll need to figure out how to keep him from throwing the new one out! Thomas will not be happy to have to hang out in the stroller without having a little snack!

It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow and I need to do 3.5 miles. Depending on how hot it is in the morning, I may just leave Thomas with my friend and do the run on my own. We'll see....

Workout: 2.5 miles
Time: 30 minutes
Weather: Hotter than HELL!!!
Next up: 3.5 miles tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment