Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm back!

I've got some good news and bad news. Good news first - John, Thomas and I had a FABULOUS time in Disney World! I will be sure to post some of the pictures I've taken.  I managed to run three of eight mornings. That doesn't sound like much but I did one 4.4 miler, a 5 miler, and a 2.5 miler.  It was WAY too hot to run.  I mean, I felt like I was running through a bath tub. The heat and humidity even at 6:30am was just unbearable and I decided not to do any more running than I did.  I'm pretty proud of myself for at least getting out there a few of the days!

The bad news is that I haven't run since Thursday...it's not Tuesday! I planned on getting right back on the wagon Monday morning but it's been pretty much a constant downpour since we returned late Sunday night and I just can't take Thomas out in the jogger.  I did the elliptical yesterday during his nap and will plan on doing that again today.  I really want to get out and get running again. I'm hoping these days off won't completely throw me for a loop.  This is the taking time off thing that I was afraid of.

Have to get Thomas out of this crib for the morning now....will post more about my trip later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment